Kuuma's 1500W/120V screw-in, straight, ultra-low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.). Premium Ultra LWD Lime Life Elements carry a limited 5-year warranty. Ultra LWD and special metal surface (high performance nickel-chromium stainless steel alloy) reduce chances of lime build-up. They resist dry firing and are ideal for problem water areas and locations with intermittent water supply. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater. The heater insertion depth is 11-inches.
- Replacement Part: Replacement screw-in element for all 120V Kuuma marine water heaters
- Wattage/Voltage: 1500W/120V
- Style: Screw-in (straight)
- Compatibility: Fits all 120V Kuuma marine water heater models
- Minimum Tank Size: 13-inches
- Features: Ultra-low watt density; resists dry firing; good for high mineral content water; heats in lime and sand that would burn out ordinary elements